President & CEO of Luminex Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Nachum Shamir (insider trades) bought 5,000 shares of LMNX on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $19.71 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $98,550.
Luminex Corp develops, manufactures and sells proprietary biological testing technologies and products with applications throughout the life sciences and diagnostics industries. Its products include MAGPIX, Luminex 100/200, and FLEXMAP 3D. Luminex Corp has a market cap of $892.850 million; its shares were traded at around $19.82 with and P/S ratio of 2.77. The dividend yield of Luminex Corp stocks is 1.20%. Luminex Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Luminex Corp the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Luminex Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Nachum Shamir bought 5,000 shares of LMNX stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $19.71. The price of the stock has increased by 0.56% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LMNX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.