President & CEO/First Federal of First Northwest Bancorp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Matthew P Deines (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of FNWB on 08/27/2019 at an average price of $16.15 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $161,500.
First Northwest Bancorp is a bank holding company for First Federal Savings and Loan Association. The Company is engaged in the business of attracting deposits and providing lending services to the communities it serves. First Northwest Bancorp has a market cap of $175.820 million; its shares were traded at around $16.10 with a P/E ratio of 19.41 and P/S ratio of 3.77. The dividend yield of First Northwest Bancorp stocks is 0.75%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with First Northwest Bancorp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO/First Federal Matthew P Deines bought 10,000 shares of FNWB stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $16.15. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.31% since.
- President & CEO/First Federal Matthew P Deines bought 10,000 shares of FNWB stock on 08/23/2019 at the average price of $16.15. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.31% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FNWB, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.