CEO of Harvest Capital Credit Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Joseph A Jolson (insider trades) bought 6,394 shares of HCAP on 08/28/2019 at an average price of $9.85 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $62,981.
Harvest Capital Credit Corp is an externally managed, non-diversified closed-end investment company. It provides customized financing solutions to small to mid-sized companies to generate both current income and capital appreciation. Harvest Capital Credit Corp has a market cap of $59.790 million; its shares were traded at around $9.85 with a P/E ratio of 27.38 and P/S ratio of 10.99. The dividend yield of Harvest Capital Credit Corp stocks is 10.50%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Harvest Capital Credit Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, 10% Owner Joseph A Jolson bought 6,394 shares of HCAP stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $9.85. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
- CEO, 10% Owner Joseph A Jolson bought 1,713 shares of HCAP stock on 08/23/2019 at the average price of $9.81. The price of the stock has increased by 0.41% since.
- CEO Joseph A Jolson bought 2,134 shares of HCAP stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $9.79. The price of the stock has increased by 0.61% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HCAP, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.