President & CEO of Kelly Services Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) George S Corona (insider trades) sold 29,110 shares of KELYA on 08/27/2019 at an average price of $25.18 a share. The total sale was $732,990.
Kelly Services Inc is a provider of workforce solutions and consulting and staffing services. The company assigns professional and technical employees in the fields of education, legal, health care, and creative services. Kelly Services Inc has a market cap of $963.480 million; its shares were traded at around $24.35 with a P/E ratio of 8.37 and P/S ratio of 0.18. The dividend yield of Kelly Services Inc stocks is 1.23%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Kelly Services Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO George S Corona sold 29,110 shares of KELYA stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $25.18. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.3% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Corporate Secretary James Polehna sold 1,784 shares of KELYA stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $27.42. The price of the stock has decreased by 11.2% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KELYA, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.