CFO of Regis Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andrew H. Lacko (insider trades) bought 6,500 shares of RGS on 08/29/2019 at an average price of $16.09 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $104,585.
Regis Corp owns, franchises and operates beauty salons throughout North America and the United Kingdom. The company's locations provide salon products and services to the mass market, including haircutting, styling, and hair coloring. Regis Corp has a market cap of $577.660 million; its shares were traded at around $16.06 with and P/S ratio of 0.64. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Regis Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Andrew H. Lacko bought 6,500 shares of RGS stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $16.09. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.19% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RGS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.