President and CEO of Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Joseph E Payne (insider trades) bought 5,000 shares of ARCT on 08/29/2019 at an average price of $11.22 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $56,100.
Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd is a biotechnology company developing novel RNA medicines. The company develops novel RNA medicines in therapeutic areas including infectious disease, cystic fibrosis, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and rare liver diseases. Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc has a market cap of $147.320 million; its shares were traded at around $11.23 with and P/S ratio of 6.39. Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 27.70% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO, 10% Owner Joseph E Payne bought 5,000 shares of ARCT stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $11.22. The price of the stock has increased by 0.09% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Andy Sassine bought 10,000 shares of ARCT stock on 08/23/2019 at the average price of $10.9. The price of the stock has increased by 3.03% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Peter C Farrell bought 9,113 shares of ARCT stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $10.94. The price of the stock has increased by 2.65% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ARCT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.