President & CEO of Quidel Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Douglas C Bryant (insider trades) sold 71,708 shares of QDEL on 08/30/2019 at an average price of $62.18 a share. The total sale was $4.5 million.
Quidel Corp is engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of rapid diagnostic testing solutions. It includes applications in infectious diseases, women's health, gastrointestinal diseases, and others. Quidel Corp has a market cap of $2.61 billion; its shares were traded at around $63.05 with a P/E ratio of 37.42 and P/S ratio of 5.25. Quidel Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 31.10% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Quidel Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Douglas C Bryant sold 71,708 shares of QDEL stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $62.18. The price of the stock has increased by 1.4% since.
For the complete insider trading history of QDEL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.