President & CEO of Agilysys Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ramesh Srinivasan (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of AGYS on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $25.13 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $251,300.
Agilysys Inc develops industry-specific technology solutions for business management. The company offers solutions to manage business operations such as property management, dining reservations, labor management, and document management. Agilysys Inc has a market cap of $593.320 million; its shares were traded at around $25.06 with and P/S ratio of 3.99. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Agilysys Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Ramesh Srinivasan bought 10,000 shares of AGYS stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $25.13. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.28% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AGYS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.