Chairman & CEO of Virtusa Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kris A Canekeratne (insider trades) sold 15,000 shares of VRTU on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $36.57 a share. The total sale was $548,550.
Virtusa Corp is an information technology services company. It uses an offshore delivery model to provide various information technology services, including IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing. Virtusa Corp has a market cap of $1.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $38.88 with a P/E ratio of 50.48 and P/S ratio of 0.94. Virtusa Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Virtusa Corp the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Virtusa Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Kris A Canekeratne sold 15,000 shares of VRTU stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $36.57. The price of the stock has increased by 6.32% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President & Head of Americas Samir Dhir sold 4,000 shares of VRTU stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $35.91. The price of the stock has increased by 8.27% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VRTU, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.