TechTarget Inc operates websites that publishes content to help reach IT professionals and executives. It offers free content and primarily collects information about its registered members for IT vendors to generate qualified sales leads. TechTarget Inc has a market cap of $654.240 million; its shares were traded at around $23.66 with a P/E ratio of 48.27 and P/S ratio of 5.31. TechTarget Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 18.10% over the past ten years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Michael Cotoia sold 25,000 shares of TTGT stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $23.25. The price of the stock has increased by 1.76% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Chairman Greg Strakosch sold 25,000 shares of TTGT stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $23.24. The price of the stock has increased by 1.81% since.
- Executive Director Don Hawk sold 15,000 shares of TTGT stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $22.34. The price of the stock has increased by 5.91% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TTGT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.