Alight Inc (NYSE:ALIT)$ 8.31 -0.1 (-1.19%) Market Cap: 3.91 Bil Enterprise Value: 6.68 Bil PE Ratio: 51.94 PB Ratio: 0.89 GF Score: 22/100
Alight Inc 30-Y Financial Data
*12-month growth rate is calculated with the quarterly per share revenue (EBITDA, FCF, earnings) of the last 12 months over the per share revenue (EBITDA, FCF, earnings) over the previous 12 months. 5-year and 10-year growth rates are calculated with least-square regression based on the 6-year and 11-year annual numbers. Please click Growth Rate Calculation Example (GuruFocus) to see how GuruFocus calculates Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT)'s revenue growth rate. You can apply the same method to get the growth rate you want.
* Trendline not available when both positive and negative values occur.
* Financial Statement Template: Manufacturing/Mining/Transportation/Utility/Others
* Cash Flow from Operations Template: Indirect Method
* Preliminary data is from the companies' press releases. 10-Q/K data is not available yet. Preliminary data is not used in the calculation of Ratios,Scores or Rankings
* All numbers are in millions except for per share data, ratios, and percentage data
* All shares outstanding data and per share data are split adjusted
* Empty lines (lines with only 0's) are hidden by default
* For ROE % and ROE % Adjusted to Book Value, "Neg. Equity" is short for "Negative Equity". For Return-on-Tangible-Equity, it means "Negative Tangible Equity".
* For latest financial page display change, please click GuruFocus 30-Y Financials Page Item Changes