Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd logo

Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd - Class A

SZSE:002475 (China)   Class A
¥ 29.82 (-0.37%) Sep 28
P/E:
22.09
P/B:
4.29
Market Cap:
¥ 212.68B ($ 29.16B)
Enterprise V:
¥ 221.45B ($ 30.36B)
Volume:
29.16M
Avg Vol (2M):
51.68M
Volume:
29.16M
Market Cap ¥:
212.68B
Market Cap $:
29.16B
PE Ratio:
22.09
Avg Vol (2M):
51.68M
Enterprise Value ¥:
221.45B
Enterprise Value $:
30.36B
PB Ratio:
4.29

Business Description

Description
Founded in 2004, Luxshare Precision is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cables and connectors and is a major supplier to Apple, which accounts for over 70% of sales. The company has since expanded production into other faster-growing consumer electronic components, such as speakers, haptic, cameras, PC docks, and wireless charging modules, as well as electronic manufacturing services for Apple's Watch and AirPods. Of Luxshare's 2022 sales, 84% is derived from the consumer electronics end market, while the remaining 16% is spread across the computer, communication and automobile verticals. Luxshare employs over 230,000 people and has manufacturing bases in China, India, and Vietnam.

Financials (Next Earnings Date:2023-10-27 Est.)

SZSE:002475's 30-Y Financials
Balance Sheet Breakdown
No Enough Data
Cashflow Statement Breakdown
No Enough Data

Historical Operating Revenue by Business Segment

Historical Operating Revenue by Geographic Region

5-Step DuPont Analysis as of
No Enough Data

Guru Trades

See Details
To

Insider Trades

See Details
To

Peter Lynch Chart

Y-axis scale:
Interactive Chart
To

Performance

Dividend
Log
Bar
To

Annualized Return %  

Symbol
1 Week
1 Month
3 Months
6 Months
YTD
1 Year
3 Years
5 Years
10 Years

Total Annual Return %  

Symbol
2023
2022
2021
2020
2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014

Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd Executives

Details

Valuation Chart

Year:

Analyst Estimate

Key Statistics

Name Value
Revenue (TTM) (Mil ¥) 230,038.415
EPS (TTM) (¥) 1.35
Beta 0.9
Volatility % 30.25
14-Day RSI 45.65
14-Day ATR (¥) 0.955765
20-Day SMA (¥) 30.0045
12-1 Month Momentum % 4.91
52-Week Range (¥) 25 - 35.58
Shares Outstanding (Mil) 7,132.25

Piotroski F-Score Details

Year:
Component Result
Piotroski F-Score 7
Positive ROA
Positive CFROA
Higher ROA yoy
CFROA > ROA
Lower Leverage yoy
Higher Current Ratio yoy
Less Shares Outstanding yoy
Higher Gross Margin yoy
Higher Asset Turnover yoy

Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd Filings

Filing Date Document Date Form
No Filing Data

Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd Stock Events

Event Date Price(¥)
No Event Data

Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd Frequently Asked Questions

What is Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd(SZSE:002475)'s stock price today?
The current price of SZSE:002475 is ¥29.82. The 52 week high of SZSE:002475 is ¥35.58 and 52 week low is ¥25.00.
When is next earnings date of Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd(SZSE:002475)?
The next earnings date of Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd(SZSE:002475) is 2023-10-27 Est..
Does Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd(SZSE:002475) pay dividends? If so, how much?
The  Dividend Yield %  of Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd(SZSE:002475) is 0.44% (As of Today), Highest Dividend Payout Ratio of Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd(SZSE:002475) was 0.18. The lowest was 0.05. And the median was 0.09. The  Forward Dividend Yield % of Luxshare Precision Industry Co Ltd(SZSE:002475) is 0.44%. For more information regarding to dividend, please check our Dividend Page.

Press Release

Subject Date
No Press Release