Chairman & CEO, 10% Owner of EPIQ Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:EPIQ) Tom W Olofson sells 125,000 shares of EPIQ on 08/04/2010 at an average price of $12.96 a share.
Epiq Systems Inc. has a market cap of $480.1 million; its shares were traded at around $13.11 with a P/E ratio of 25.8 and P/S ratio of 1.9. The dividend yield of Epiq Systems Inc. stocks is 0.3%. Epiq Systems Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 16.9% over the past 10 years.
EPIQ is in the portfolios of Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EPIQ. For the complete insider trading history of EPIQ, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director W Bryan Satterlee sold 10,000 shares of EPIQ stock on 06/30/2010 at the average price of 13.21. W Bryan Satterlee owns at least 131,875 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.76% since.
- Sell: President & COO Christopher E Olofson sold 60,000 shares of EPIQ stock on 05/04/2010 at the average price of 12.08. Christopher E Olofson owns at least 2,171,577 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.53% since.
- Sell: Director Edward M Jr Connolly sold 11,250 shares of EPIQ stock on 05/03/2010 at the average price of 12.29. Edward M Jr Connolly owns at least 81,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.67% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.