Vice Chair, President and CEO of RTI International Metals Inc. (RTI) Dawne S Hickton sells 10,000 shares of RTI on 08/05/2010 at an average price of $30 a share.
Rti International Metals Inc. has a market cap of $903.3 million; its shares were traded at around $30.03 with a P/E ratio of 1001.1 and P/S ratio of 2.2.
RTI is in the portfolios of Arnold Schneider of Schneider Capital Management, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice Chair, President and CEO Dawne S Hickton sold 5,335 shares of RTI stock on 08/04/2010 at the average price of 29.2. Dawne S Hickton owns at least 93,950 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.84% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RTI. For the complete insider trading history of RTI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Ronald L Gallatin sold 41,972 shares of RTI stock on 08/04/2010 at the average price of 29.26. Ronald L Gallatin owns at least 50,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.63% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.