Investment Technology Group Inc. has a market cap of $600.4 million; its shares were traded at around $13.78 with a P/E ratio of 11.4 and P/S ratio of 1. Investment Technology Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.7% over the past 10 years.
ITG is in the portfolios of Third Avenue Management, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ITG over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ITG.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO and President Robert C Gasser sold 6,000 shares of ITG stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 16.91. Robert C Gasser owns at least 184,280 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 18.51% since.
- Sell: Man. Director, CEO of Europe David Stevens sold 8,307 shares of ITG stock on 03/01/2010 at the average price of 16.98. David Stevens owns at least 43,042 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 18.85% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ITG. For the complete insider trading history of ITG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Managing Dir,Gen Counsel & Sec P Mats Goebels sold 9,000 shares of ITG stock on 08/09/2010 at the average price of 15.61. P Mats Goebels owns at least 64,802 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 11.72% since.
- Sell: Managing Director Christopher J Heckman sold 7,733 shares of ITG stock on 03/22/2010 at the average price of 17.85. Christopher J Heckman owns at least 101,615 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 22.8% since.
- Sell: Managing Director David Meitz sold 4,260 shares of ITG stock on 03/17/2010 at the average price of 17.73. David Meitz owns at least 62,849 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 22.28% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.