Rowan Companies Inc. has a market cap of $3.23 billion; its shares were traded at around $28.19 with a P/E ratio of 10.6 and P/S ratio of 1.8. Rowan Companies Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 24.8% over the past 10 years.
RDC is in the portfolios of Robert Rodriguez of FPA Capital, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Michael Price of MFP Investors LLC, Steven Romick of FPA Crescent Fund, Steven Romick of FPA Crescent Fund, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RDC. For the complete insider trading history of RDC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive V.P. - Business Dev. Mark A Keller sold 20,000 shares of RDC stock on 03/17/2010 at the average price of 28.03. Mark A Keller owns at least 151,360 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.57% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.