Health Care Reit Inc. has a market cap of $5.94 billion; its shares were traded at around $47.65 with and P/S ratio of 10.5. The dividend yield of Health Care Reit Inc. stocks is 5.8%. Health Care Reit Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 0.4% over the past 10 years.
HCN is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Pioneer Investments.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HCN. For the complete insider trading history of HCN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Fred S Klipsch bought 20,000 shares of HCN stock on 05/20/2010 at the average price of 40.92. Fred S Klipsch owns at least 62,745 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.45% since.
- Sell: EVP- Medical Facilities John T Thomas sold 500 shares of HCN stock on 08/11/2010 at the average price of 44.6. John T Thomas owns at least 16,962 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.84% since.
- Sell: Sr. Vice President & Treasurer Michael A Crabtree sold 8,400 shares of HCN stock on 04/01/2010 at the average price of 45.13. Michael A Crabtree owns at least 43,882 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.58% since.
- Sell: Sr. VP-Admin. & Corp. Secy. Erin C Ibele sold 4,296 shares of HCN stock on 03/26/2010 at the average price of 46.3. Erin C Ibele owns at least 44,229 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.92% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.