Chairman, President and CEO of Acuity Brands Inc. (AYI) Vernon J Nagel sells 83,005 shares of AYI on 10/21/2010 at an average price of $50.04 a share.
Acuity Brands Inc. has a market cap of $2.21 billion; its shares were traded at around $50.8 with a P/E ratio of 24.5 and P/S ratio of 1.3. The dividend yield of Acuity Brands Inc. stocks is 1.1%. Acuity Brands Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 10.3% over the past 10 years.
AYI is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AYI. For the complete insider trading history of AYI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Neil Williams sold 2,123 shares of AYI stock on 10/20/2010 at the average price of 48.86. Neil Williams owns at least 11,286 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.97% since.
- Sell: Director Ray M Robinson sold 2,123 shares of AYI stock on 10/14/2010 at the average price of 49.1. Ray M Robinson owns at least 1,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.46% since.
- Sell: EVP- Customer Enabling Team Ld Mark A Black sold 4,188 shares of AYI stock on 07/26/2010 at the average price of 43. Mark A Black owns at least 54,542 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.14% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus