Callidus Software Inc. has a market cap of $151.5 million; its shares were traded at around $4.82 with and P/S ratio of 2.
CALD is in the portfolios of Wilbur Ross of Invesco Private Capital, Inc., Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CALD over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CALD.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Leslie Stretch sold 10,000 shares of CALD stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 3.62. Leslie Stretch owns at least 480,397 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 33.15% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP, Finance & Ops; CFO Ronald J Fior sold 32,850 shares of CALD stock on 11/02/2010 at the average price of 4.75. Ronald J Fior owns at least 230,945 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.47% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CALD. For the complete insider trading history of CALD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP, General Counsel & Sec V Holly Albert sold 30,000 shares of CALD stock on 11/02/2010 at the average price of 4.75. V Holly Albert owns at least 175,516 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.47% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.