President and CEO of Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD) Leslie Stretch sells 37,500 shares of CALD on 11/03/2010 at an average price of $4.8 a share.
Callidus Software Inc. has a market cap of $151.5 million; its shares were traded at around $4.82 with and P/S ratio of 2.
CALD is in the portfolios of Wilbur Ross of Invesco Private Capital, Inc., Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Leslie Stretch sold 10,000 shares of CALD stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 3.62. Leslie Stretch owns at least 480,397 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 33.15% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP, Finance & Ops; CFO Ronald J Fior sold 32,850 shares of CALD stock on 11/02/2010 at the average price of 4.75. Ronald J Fior owns at least 230,945 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.47% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CALD. For the complete insider trading history of CALD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP, General Counsel & Sec V Holly Albert sold 30,000 shares of CALD stock on 11/02/2010 at the average price of 4.75. V Holly Albert owns at least 175,516 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.47% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.