Edison International has a market cap of $12.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $37.15 with a P/E ratio of 11.8 and P/S ratio of 0.9. The dividend yield of Edison International stocks is 3.4%. Edison International had an annual average earning growth of 1.4% over the past 10 years.
EIX is in the portfolios of Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Pioneer Investments, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, PRIMECAP Management, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of EIX over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of EIX.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman & CEO, SCE Co. Alan J Fohrer sold 43,013 shares of EIX stock on 09/27/2010 at the average price of 34.61. Alan J Fohrer owns at least 82,178 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.34% since.
- Sell: Chairman & CEO, SCE Co. Alan J Fohrer sold 32,158 shares of EIX stock on 05/14/2010 at the average price of 34.11. Alan J Fohrer owns at least 81,915 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.91% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EIX. For the complete insider trading history of EIX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Vice President Polly L Gault sold 19,727 shares of EIX stock on 06/30/2010 at the average price of 32.03. Polly L Gault owns at least 23,885 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.99% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.