Marketaxess Holdings Inc. has a market cap of $593.9 million; its shares were traded at around $18.46 with a P/E ratio of 25 and P/S ratio of 5.2. The dividend yield of Marketaxess Holdings Inc. stocks is 1.5%. Marketaxess Holdings Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 2.6% over the past 5 years.
MKTX is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, RS Investment Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, PRIMECAP Management, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MKTX. For the complete insider trading history of MKTX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: President T Kelley Millet bought 2,000 shares of MKTX stock on 05/25/2010 at the average price of 13.86. T Kelley Millet owns at least 325,531 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 33.19% since.
- Buy: Director Roger Burkhardt bought 4,000 shares of MKTX stock on 05/24/2010 at the average price of 14.67. Roger Burkhardt owns at least 16,903 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 25.84% since.
- Sell: See Remarks James N B Rucker sold 14,265 shares of MKTX stock on 11/04/2010 at the average price of 18.75. James N B Rucker owns at least 152,565 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.55% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.