Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. has a market cap of $620.61 million; its shares were traded at around $35.22 with a P/E ratio of 10.39 and P/S ratio of 1.37. Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 87.6% over the past 5 years.
FSYS is in the portfolios of Ronald Muhlenkamp of Muhlenkamp Fund, Ronald Muhlenkamp of Muhlenkamp Fund, RS Investment Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FSYS. For the complete insider trading history of FSYS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Douglas R King sold 1,839 shares of FSYS stock on 06/15/2010 at the average price of 27.59. Douglas R King owns at least 2,755 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 27.65% since.
- Sell: IMPCO General Manager Nielsen Richard sold 515 shares of FSYS stock on 06/03/2010 at the average price of 28.19. Nielsen Richard owns at least 540 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 24.94% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.