Graftech International Ltd. has a market cap of $2.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $18.63 with a P/E ratio of 16.3 and P/S ratio of 3.4. Graftech International Ltd. had an annual average earning growth of 3.5% over the past 5 years.
GTI is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, RS Investment Management, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of GTI over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of GTI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman, CEO & President Craig S Shular sold 50,000 shares of GTI stock on 11/16/2010 at the average price of 18.13. Craig S Shular owns at least 350,435 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.76% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of GTI. For the complete insider trading history of GTI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP, Pres. Engineered Solutions Hermanus Lambertus Pretorius sold 2,500 shares of GTI stock on 11/04/2010 at the average price of 19. Hermanus Lambertus Pretorius owns at least 45,495 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.95% since.
- Sell: VP, Pres. Industrial Materials Petrus J Barnard sold 20,000 shares of GTI stock on 11/04/2010 at the average price of 18.13. Petrus J Barnard owns at least 96,766 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.76% since.
- Sell: Director Mary B Cranston sold 2,920 shares of GTI stock on 11/04/2010 at the average price of 18.19. Mary B Cranston owns at least 33,182 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.42% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.