These are videos that I find worth watching today:
Bogle Sees U.S. Earnings Growth of 7% Over Next Decade: Video
John Bogle, president of Bogle Financial Markets Research Center and founder of the Vanguard Group, discusses the outlook for U.S. stocks. Bogle, speaking with Tom Keene on Bloomberg Television's "Surveillance Midday," also discusses his book "Don't Count on It!: Reflections on Investment Illusions, Capitalism, "Mutual" Funds, Indexing, Entrepreneurship, Idealism, and Heroes."
(Source: Bloomberg) [center]
Robert Doll Sees Removal of Uncertainties and Higher Market
Hunting for yield, with Joe Moglia, TD Ameritrade; Robert Doll, Black Rock; and Gary Kaminsky, "Strategy Session."
Reinventing CapitalismHow America can regain its competitive footing, with Michael Porter, Harvard Business School professor.
- John Bogle Undervalued Stocks
- John Bogle Top Growth Companies
- John Bogle High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that John Bogle keeps buying
- Michael Porter Undervalued Stocks
- Michael Porter Top Growth Companies
- Michael Porter High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Michael Porter keeps buying
- Bob Doll Undervalued Stocks
- Bob Doll Top Growth Companies
- Bob Doll High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Bob Doll keeps buying