Methode Electronics Inc. has a market cap of $479.92 million; its shares were traded at around $13.04 with a P/E ratio of 22.88 and P/S ratio of 1.29. The dividend yield of Methode Electronics Inc. stocks is 2.15%.
MEI is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of MEI over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of MEI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: CEO Donald W Duda bought 3,407 shares of MEI stock on 10/14/2010 at the average price of 8.62. Donald W Duda owns at least 276,454 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 51.28% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MEI. For the complete insider trading history of MEI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Controller & Treasurer Ronald L.g. Tsoumas bought 1,622 shares of MEI stock on 10/14/2010 at the average price of 8.69. Ronald L.g. Tsoumas owns at least 13,173 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 50.06% since.
- Buy: Director Paul G Shelton bought 2,000 shares of MEI stock on 09/09/2010 at the average price of 8.42. Paul G Shelton owns at least 37,850 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 54.87% since.
- Buy: Director Darren Dawson bought 3,000 shares of MEI stock on 07/13/2010 at the average price of 10.55. Darren Dawson owns at least 31,400 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 23.6% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.