I found this set of videos featuring Julian Robertson and fell obliged to share with our readers. Legendary Robertson talked about why and how he selected the tiger cubs.
The truth is that GuruFocus tracks several of the tiger cubs talk Julian Robertson talked about in the two-part interview: Andreas Halvorsen, Chase Coleman, Chris Shumway, John Griffin, Lee Ainslie.
Click on their names and see their long position.
I grew curious and I want to know what stocks these six folks own. Using a tool offered by GuruFocus, I produced an aggregated stock portfolio of the Investment Gurus. This list contains stocks that owned by at least 3 tiger or cubs.
|Symbol||Company||# of Guru Owners||# of Guru Buys Last Quarter||# of Guru Sells Last Quarter||Combined Weightings (%)|
|GS||Goldman Sachs Group Inc. The||4||4||0||12.12|
You can look up who owns which stock by click on the stock symbol.
- Andreas Halvorsen Undervalued Stocks
- Andreas Halvorsen Top Growth Companies
- Andreas Halvorsen High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Andreas Halvorsen keeps buying
- Chase Coleman Undervalued Stocks
- Chase Coleman Top Growth Companies
- Chase Coleman High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Chase Coleman keeps buying
- Chris Shumway Undervalued Stocks
- Chris Shumway Top Growth Companies
- Chris Shumway High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Chris Shumway keeps buying
- J Undervalued Stocks
- J Top Growth Companies
- J High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that J keeps buying