The truth is that GuruFocus tracks several of the tiger cubs talk Julian Robertson talked about in the two-part interview: Andreas Halvorsen, Chase Coleman, Chris Shumway, John Griffin, Lee Ainslie.
Click on their names and see their long position.
I grew curious and I want to know what stocks these six folks own. Using a tool offered by GuruFocus, I produced an aggregated stock portfolio of the Investment Gurus. This list contains stocks that owned by at least 3 tiger or cubs.
|Symbol||Company||# of Guru Owners||# of Guru Buys Last Quarter||# of Guru Sells Last Quarter||Combined Weightings (%)|
|GS||Goldman Sachs Group Inc. The||4||4||0||12.12|
You can look up who owns which stock by click on the stock symbol.
- Andreas Halvorsen Undervalued Stocks
- Andreas Halvorsen Top Growth Companies
- Andreas Halvorsen High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Andreas Halvorsen keeps buying
- Chase Coleman Undervalued Stocks
- Chase Coleman Top Growth Companies
- Chase Coleman High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Chase Coleman keeps buying
- Chris Shumway Undervalued Stocks
- Chris Shumway Top Growth Companies
- Chris Shumway High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Chris Shumway keeps buying
- J Undervalued Stocks
- J Top Growth Companies
- J High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that J keeps buying