EVP, President & CEO, Unum UK of Unum Group (UNM) John F Mcgarry sells 2,000 shares of UNM on 01/05/2011 at an average price of $25 a share.
Unum Group has a market cap of $7.93 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.02 with a P/E ratio of 9.3 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Unum Group stocks is 1.5%. Unum Group had an annual average earning growth of 16.1% over the past 5 years.
UNM is in the portfolios of NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Donald Smith of Donald Smith & Co., Jeff Auxier of Auxier Focus Fund, Pioneer Investments, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Richard Snow of Snow Capital Management, L.P., Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of UNM over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of UNM.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Thomas R Watjen sold 50,000 shares of UNM stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 23.12. Thomas R Watjen owns at least 932,142 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.22% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of UNM. For the complete insider trading history of UNM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director A S Macmillan sold 2,150 shares of UNM stock on 12/13/2010 at the average price of 24. A S Macmillan owns at least 14,944 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.25% since.
- Sell: Director Ronald E Goldsberry sold 5,120 shares of UNM stock on 08/02/2010 at the average price of 23.17. Ronald E Goldsberry owns at least 28,495 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.98% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus