EVP, President & CEO, Unum UK of Unum Group (NYSE:UNM) John F Mcgarry sells 2,000 shares of UNM on 01/05/2011 at an average price of $25 a share.
Unum Group has a market cap of $7.93 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.02 with a P/E ratio of 9.3 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Unum Group stocks is 1.5%. Unum Group had an annual average earning growth of 16.1% over the past 5 years.
UNM is in the portfolios of NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Donald Smith of Donald Smith & Co., Jeff Auxier of Auxier Focus Fund, Pioneer Investments, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Richard Snow of Snow Capital Management, L.P., Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Thomas R Watjen sold 50,000 shares of UNM stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 23.12. Thomas R Watjen owns at least 932,142 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.22% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of UNM. For the complete insider trading history of UNM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director A S Macmillan sold 2,150 shares of UNM stock on 12/13/2010 at the average price of 24. A S Macmillan owns at least 14,944 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.25% since.
- Sell: Director Ronald E Goldsberry sold 5,120 shares of UNM stock on 08/02/2010 at the average price of 23.17. Ronald E Goldsberry owns at least 28,495 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.98% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.