Multifineline Electronix Inc. has a market cap of $712.2 million; its shares were traded at around $29.83 with a P/E ratio of 18.9 and P/S ratio of 0.9. Multifineline Electronix Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.9% over the past 5 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns MFLX: Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns MFLX: Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Exec. Vice President and CFO Thomas Liguori sold 4,200 shares of MFLX stock on 09/09/2010 at the average price of 21.84. Thomas Liguori owns at least 9,078 shares after this.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MFLX. For the complete insider trading history of MFLX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Philip Harding sold 10,000 shares of MFLX stock on 12/07/2010 at the average price of 24.47.
- Sell: Exec. VP of Operations Thomas Lee sold 4,570 shares of MFLX stock on 12/06/2010 at the average price of 24.23. Thomas Lee owns at least 1,800 shares after this.
For the complete insider trading history of MFLX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.