The beta ratio is a financial ratio that measures the volatility of a stock price in relation to the stock market. A value under one suggests that the stock is less risky than the market.
[ Enlarge Image ]
Here is the full table...
In average, the current P/E ratio is 17.4 while the average dividend yield amounts to 5.39 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.49 and price to sales ratio 1.99. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 20.9 percent. The average return on equity is 23.56 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
ABT, CPB, DUK, ED, KMB, KMP, MO, NLY, PCG, PGN, PPL, SO, XEL
· 20 Safe Harbor Stocks With Best Yields
· 4 Major Diversified Food Companies For Your Portfolio
· 8 Best Yielding Tobacco Stocks
· 10 Personal Products Stocks With Highest Industry Yield
Become a Premium Member to See This: (Free Trial):
- List of 52-Week Lows, 52-Week Highs
- List of 3-Year Lows, 3-Year Highs
- List of 5-Year Lows, 5-Year Highs