6 Best Yielding Utilities with an ROI Over 10 Percent
The return on investment is a popular performance measure and is calculated as gain from an investment less costs of the investment divided by the cost of the investment.
The average price to earnings ratio amounts to 15.06 while the forward price to earnings ratio is expected at 17.07. In average, the dividend yield amounts to 5.26 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.97 and price to sales ratio 2.10. The average ROI amounts to 12.30 percent.
(Click to enlarge)
Related stock ticker symbols: APU, SPH, CPL, BIP, EOC, ENI
· 13 Financial Mid- And Large Caps With Highest Return On Equity And Long-Term Growth
· 14 Electric Utilities Yielding Above 5 Percent
· 12 Gas Utilities With Highest Dividend Yield
· 24 Biggest Large Capitalized Dividend Utilities
· 8 High-Yielding Water Utilities