Best Yielding Asian Stocks by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. The Asian and Pacific region is one of the global areas with the highest GDP growth followed by Africa. In accordance to the statistics of the International Monetary Fund, the region realized a real GDP growth of 7 percent, a value that is outperforming the world’s growth by 2.3 percent points and the growth of the Western Hemisphere by 4 percent.
I screened stocks from the Asian and Pacific region with a dividend yield of more than 3 percent and a market capitalization above USD 300 million. 135 stocks remained of which 9 are high yields (a yield of more than five percent) and 24 stocks have a yield of more than 3 percent.
Here are my 3 most promising stocks from the screening results:
1. Cninsure (NASDAQ:CISG) is acting within the insurance brokerage industry.The company has a market capitalization of USD 639.5 million, generates revenues in an amount of USD 237.2 million and a net income of USD 68.6 million. It follows P/E ratio is 9.4 and forward price to earnings ratio 9.8, Price/Sales 2.7 and Price/Book ratio 1.3. Dividend Yield: 8.2 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 1 Year. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 0 percent. The company paid dividends since 2009.
2. Chunghwa Telecom (NYSE:CHT) is acting within the domestic telecom services industry. The company has a market capitalization of USD 32.9 billion, generates revenues in an amount of USD 7.1 billion and a net income of USD 1.7 billion. It follows P/E ratio is 18.8 and forward price to earnings ratio 18.3, Price/Sales 4.6 and Price/Book ratio 2.0. Dividend Yield: 5.6 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 0 Years. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 0 percent. The company paid dividends since 2010.
3. PetroChina (NYSE:PTR) is acting within the major integrated oil and gas industry. The company has a market capitalization of USD 217.8 billion, generates revenues in an amount of USD 249.3 billion and a net income of USD 22.6 billion. It follows Price/Earnings ratio is 9.7 and forward price to earnings ratio 7.6, Price/Sales 0.9 and Price/Book ratio 1.4. Dividend Yield: 4.4 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 1 Year. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 4.3 percent. The company paid dividends since 2000.
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) of the list amounts to 13.96. The dividend yield has an average value of 4.3 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.7 and price to sales ratio 2.8. The average operating margin amounts to 23.9 percent.[/b]
[b]Related stock ticker symbols:UMC, CISG, CTEL, HNP, SPIL, PHI, SSW, FAX, CHT, SKM, TSM, PTR, TLK, SHI, EJ, CHL, GSH, SNP, NSANY, CAJ, AUO, CYD, YZC, CEO
· China Dominates The Solar Power Cell Market
· 15 High-Yield China and Hong-Kong Stocks
· Best Canada Dividend Stocks
· Stock Market Performance Update By Countries (Year-to-Date)
· Best Dividend Paying Dividend Sorted by Industry
- High Yield Dividend Stocks in Gurus' Portfolio
- Top dividend stocks of Warren Buffett
- Top dividend stocks of George Soros