Landec Corp. has a market cap of $168.5 million; its shares were traded at around $6.6 with a P/E ratio of 17.9 and P/S ratio of 0.6. Landec Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 7.4% over the past 5 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of LNDC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of LNDC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and President Gary T Steele sold 24,282 shares of LNDC stock on 02/07/2012 at the average price of 6.54. Gary T Steele owns at least 221,002 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.92% since.
- CEO and President Gary T Steele sold 6,375 shares of LNDC stock on 10/27/2011 at the average price of 6.53. Gary T Steele owns at least 245,284 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.07% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- VP Finance and Admin & CFO Gregory S Skinner bought 10,000 shares of LNDC stock on 10/20/2011 at the average price of 5.65. Gregory S Skinner owns at least 169,370 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.81% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LNDC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.