The real value of GuruFocus.com is not just our industry-leading research tools and real-time Guru data. As a hub for value-minded investors, we have gathered thousands of the most talented retail and institutional value investors in the world.
To take advantage of this community of stock pickers, we are re-launching the Value Idea Contest.
All qualifying submissions will receive $100.
If your stock doubles inside of 12 months, GuruFocus will pay you another $1,000.
(Payments delivered monthly via mailed check or PayPal)
To qualify for the contest, your article must meet the following requirements:
1. Idea must be thoroughly researched and cover the following areas:
- Company history and business
- Financial strength
2. The idea must be long-term and value-oriented
3. The stock must be traded in the US, although it can be a foreign company
4. Same idea has not been submitted for the contest within the previous 6 months
5. The writing is exclusive to GuruFocus, but authors can post an abstract at other places and link to GuruFocus article.
To view an sample of a previous Value Idea winning article, click here.
HOW TO SUBMIT IDEAS
To sumbit an article for the Value Idea Contest, simply hover over the 'Articles' heading in the blue banner at the top of the page and click 'Submit Articles Online'.
At the bottom of the article submission page is a drop down box. Be sure to select Value Idea Contest as the submission type. Both free and premium members are eligible to enter the contest.
The contest is now OPEN. The deadline for each month’s submissions is the last calendar day of the month. GuruFocus will select the top articles each month. Members will then have the opportunity to vote and choose a winner.
Authors are NOT limited to one submission per month. All well-researched, qualified articles are eligible for award payment.