As we continue to improve our All-In-One Screener, we can glad to introduce the following changes:
1. Global Stock Market: You can screen for stocks in global markets. Simply click on the checkboxes:
2. Multi-Industry Filter: you can now filter stocks by selecting multiple sectors/industries. This will greatly improve your screen speed as you can select multiple industries you are interested
3. Multi-Country Filter: You can now screen from different countries in different regions. A screen short of these two filters are displayed below:
4. Share Buy-Back Rate: You can filter by the average rate of share reductions over the past 10-year, 5-year, 3-year, and 1-year periods. This will help you find out which companies are really reducing shares over these periods. For instance, a simple filter setting of minimum 3% and the market cap of $100 billion will find that four companies have reduced their share counts by at least 3% a year. These companies are Wal-Mart (WMT), IBM (IBM), Philip Morris International (PM), and Visa (V). A screen shot is below:
5. Historical Price: We have also added filters related to historical prices. You can filter stocks that are traded close to 3-year low, 5-year low, 3-year high and 5-year highs. A screen shot is below:
Hope you like our All-In-One Screener.
Please check out our new improved “All-In-One Screener”, as we have added a lot of new filters to the screener. The screener now has more than 120 filters for you to screen your favorite stocks.
These are just some of the filters we added to the screener:
· PE Ratio(ttm)
· Price to Tangible Book
· Price-to-Free-Cash-Flow ratio
· PS Ratio
· Earnings Yield (Joel Greenblatt)
· Forward Rate of Return
· Shiller PE Ratio
· Market Cap
· Enterprise Value
· Net Cash (per share)
· Net Current Asset Value (per share)
· Intrinsic Value (DCF Projected)
· Median PS (per share)
· Peter Lynch Fair Value
· Graham Number
· Altman Z-Score
· Piotroski F-Score
· Beneish M-Score
· Dividend Growth
It is now very easy to use the screen to reproduce any of the existing screeners we have, including our favorite Undervalued Predictable Companies and Buffett-Munger Screener.
For the next step, we will add the ranking function for the screener. With the ranking function you will be able to screen for top ranked companies in all these filters.
Try the updated “All-In-One Screener”.