On Aug. 3, 2012, Executive Vice President and CFO of Constellation Brands Inc. (STZ) Robert P. Ryder sold 55,557 shares at an average price of $29.31. The total transaction amount is $1,628,376.
In May 2007, Robert Ryder joined Constellation Brands as executive vice president and chief financial officer. Before coming to this company, Mr. Robert served at IMG, from 2005 to 2006, American Greetings Corporation, from 2002 to 2005, and at PepsiCo Inc. from 1989 to 2002.
On May 2, 2012, Robert P. Ryder sold 3,338 shares of STZ stock at the average price of 21.49. Other Directors and Officers, including Director Paul L. Smith, Executive Vice President and Chief HR and Administration Officer W. Keith Wilson, President Constellation Wines NA John A. Wright, and others, have also sold shares of Constellation Brands stock.
Four GuruFocus Gurus have kept their positions in STZ unchanged or slightly adjusted. As of March 31, 2012, Robert Olstein owns 371,000 shares, Jean-Marie Eveillard owns 2,400 shares, Mario Gabelli owns 471,925 shares, and David Dreman owns 157,700 shares of the Company’s stock.
Constellation Brands reported their first quarter fiscal 2013 results. The Company reported net income of $76 million and consolidated net sales of $635 million.
- David Dreman Undervalued Stocks
- David Dreman Top Growth Companies
- David Dreman High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that David Dreman keeps buying
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Undervalued Stocks
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Top Growth Companies
- Jean-Marie Eveillard High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Jean-Marie Eveillard keeps buying