CEO of Meritage Homes Corp. (NYSE:MTH) Steven J Hilton sells 16,000 shares of MTH on 08/27/2012 at an average price of $36.6 a share.
Meritage Homes Corporation has a market cap of $1.21 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.25 with a P/E ratio of 462.5 and P/S ratio of 1.4.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP - CFO Larry Wayne Seay sold 59,482 shares of MTH stock on 08/27/2012 at the average price of 36.25. Larry Wayne Seay owns at least 35,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MTH. For the complete insider trading history of MTH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Dana Bradford bought 10,000 shares of MTH stock on 05/17/2012 at the average price of 28.62. Dana Bradford owns at least 1,021,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 26.66% since.
- Chief Accounting Officer Hilla Sferruzza sold 1,306 shares of MTH stock on 05/14/2012 at the average price of 28.75. Hilla Sferruzza owns at least 13,800 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 26.09% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MTH, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.