Prologis Inc has a market cap of $16.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.98 with a P/E ratio of 20.9 and P/S ratio of 10.7. The dividend yield of Prologis Inc stocks is 3.1%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PLD over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PLD.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, The Americas Eugene F Reilly sold 49,371 shares of PLD stock on 09/17/2012 at the average price of 37.04. Eugene F Reilly owns at least 194,535 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.86% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PLD. For the complete insider trading history of PLD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director George L Fotiades bought 124 shares of PLD stock on 06/29/2012 at the average price of 33.07. George L Fotiades owns at least 16,049 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.8% since.
- Director J Michael Losh sold 20,000 shares of PLD stock on 09/14/2012 at the average price of 37.22. J Michael Losh owns at least 23,339 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.33% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PLD, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.