Keryx Biopharmaceuticals has a market cap of $203.1 million; its shares were traded at around $2.74 with and P/S ratio of 40.7.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of KERX over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of KERX.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Ron Bentsur bought 19,100 shares of KERX stock on 04/18/2012 at the average price of 1.3. Ron Bentsur owns at least 479,476 shares after this.
- CEO Ron Bentsur sold 684 shares of KERX stock on 07/03/2012 at the average price of 1.99. Ron Bentsur owns at least 478,792 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 37.69% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO James F Oliviero Iii sold 4,559 shares of KERX stock on 07/03/2012 at the average price of 1.99. James F Oliviero Iii owns at least 572,001 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 37.69% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KERX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.