Chairman and CEO of Rock-Tenn Company (RKT) James A Rubright sells 51,000 shares of RKT on 02/01/2013 at an average price of $80.13 a share.
Rock-tenn Company has a market cap of $5.68 billion; its shares were traded at around $79.93 with a P/E ratio of 23.3 and P/S ratio of 0.6. The dividend yield of Rock-tenn Company stocks is 1%. Rock-tenn Company had an annual average earning growth of 19.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Rock-tenn Company the business predictability rank of 4-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of RKT over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of RKT.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO James A Rubright sold 51,000 shares of RKT stock on 02/01/2013 at the average price of 80.13. James A Rubright owns at least 299,281 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.25% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RKT. For the complete insider trading history of RKT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President - Corrugated Packagi James B Porter sold 35,608 shares of RKT stock on 01/15/2013 at the average price of 75. James B Porter owns at least 48,056 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.57% since.
- Director G Stephen Felker sold 2,442 shares of RKT stock on 12/10/2012 at the average price of 65.25. G Stephen Felker owns at least 33,275 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 22.5% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RKT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.