Knight Transportation, Inc. has a market cap of $1.29 billion; its shares were traded at around $16.23 with a P/E ratio of 20.4 and P/S ratio of 1.4. The dividend yield of Knight Transportation, Inc. stocks is 1.5%. Knight Transportation, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 8.9% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of KNX over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of KNX.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Kevin P Knight sold 1,600 shares of KNX stock on 02/12/2013 at the average price of 16.04. Kevin P Knight owns at least 4,385,317 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.18% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of KNX. For the complete insider trading history of KNX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Pres. Knight Refrigerated, LLC Erick Kutter sold 2,250 shares of KNX stock on 02/01/2013 at the average price of 16.11. Erick Kutter owns at least 9,269 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.74% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KNX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.