David Winters Is Trying to Profit from 4 Billion People Working to Join the Middle Class
- Winters' investments currently are focused internationally.
- He has 21% of his fund invested in Switzerland.
- There are 4 billion people globally trying to get into the middle class and enjoy the finer things in life.
- He wants to profit from the growth in Asia, not necessarily investing in China, but investing in companies that do business with them.
- He is trying to avoid companies that are subject to government regulation; he specifically mentions health care.