The question was posed as to why the panel included only rich, white, middle aged men.
Paul Tudor Jones took on the question and unfortunately suggested that trading requires intense focus, and many women lose the ability for that once they have children. “No comment” would likely have been a better choice.
The video is below:
Also check out:
- John Griffin Undervalued Stocks
- John Griffin Top Growth Companies
- John Griffin High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that John Griffin keeps buying
- Julian Robertson Undervalued Stocks
- Julian Robertson Top Growth Companies
- Julian Robertson High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Julian Robertson keeps buying