If you always knew what Warren Buffett (Trades, Portfolio) was going to buy, you would be fabulously wealthy. But, if you can guess three stocks he bought this quarter, you can win a value investing classic of your choice from GuruFocus!
To participate in the quarterly “What Did Warren Buffett (Trades, Portfolio) Buy?” contest, choose three stocks you think Buffett (or one of his two new Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A)(NYSE:BRK.B) portfolio managers, Ted Weschler and Todd Combs) bought in the fourth quarter, and enter them in the “comments” section below.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with BRK.A. Click here to check it out.
- BRK.A 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BRK.A
- Peter Lynch Chart of BRK.A
Buffett’s updated fourth quarter portfolio should be out within a week. When it appears, GuruFocus will see who correctly guessed three of his new stock buys. We will then notify you so you can select a free book from the list below to be sent to you:
· Martin Whitman: The Aggressive Conservative Investor
· Peter Lynch: Beating the Street
· Benjamin Graham: Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition
· The Snowball: The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life