President & CEO of Quidel Corp (NASDAQ:QDEL) Douglas C Bryant bought 20,000 shares on July 24 at an average price of $24.12. The total transaction amount was $482,400.
Quidel Corporation was incorporated in the State of Delaware. Quidel Corp has a market cap of $774.400 million; its shares were traded at around $22.63 with and P/S ratio of 4.80.
Douglas Bryant is the President and CEO of Quidel Corp. He was appointed these positions in March 2009. Before Quidel Corporation, he was the Executive Vice President and COO of Luminex Corporation, and before Luminex, he worked at Abbott Laboratories.
Quidel Corporation reported their 2014 second quarter financial results. The company announced revenues of $31.5 million and net loss of $6.9 million.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with QDEL. Click here to check it out.
- QDEL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of QDEL
- Peter Lynch Chart of QDEL
President & CEO Douglas C Bryant bought 20,000 shares of QDEL stock on July 24 at the average price of 24.12. Senior VP of Clinical and Regulatory Affairs John Tamerius and Director Rodney F Dammeyer sold 93,246 shares of QDEL stock in February, June, and July.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.