This conest is now closed.
The contest covers new stocks and additions to current holdings from October through December. It also includes stocks purchased by his two portfolio managers at Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A)(NYSE:BRK.B), Ted Weschler and Todd Combs.
To participate, choose three stocks the investors purchased and submit their ticker symbols in the comments section below.
Winners will be announced after Buffett releases his portfolio. They will win the covetable prize of a value investing classic, sent to them via Amazon.
· Benjamin Graham: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing
· Martin Whitman: The Aggressive Conservative Investor
· Peter Lynch: Beating the Street
· Benjamin Graham: Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition
· The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
If a winner already owns the above books, GuruFocus will send them another of their choice (except maybe Margin of Safety).
See details on his portfolio here.
Don’t forget to participate by adding your three guesses in the comments suggestion below. Good luck!
Start a free 7-day trial of Premium Membership to GuruFocus.