Exec. VP, CFO of Rhapsody Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:PRIM) Peter J Moerbeek buys 2,500 shares of PRIM on 03/20/2009 at an average price of $3.6 a share.
The industry-leading Policy Tracking System application resides at their state-of-the-art data center. Primoris has a document processing capability to handle the smallest or largest jobs for your business. When dealing with data processing Internet networking and insurance they excel in detailed technical knowledge and real world experience. PRIMORIS is a technology partner with IDMI developers of the PTS system who have been providing excellent customer service since 1996. Priority support through PRIMORIS' Technical Excellence Center on all PTS problems will receive their utmost care. Also consulting on network provisioning and data processing requirements are available to Primoris clients. Rhapsody Acquisition Corp. has a market cap of $101.9 million; its shares were traded at around $3.49 with a P/E ratio of 8.7. The dividend yield of Rhapsody Acquisition Corp. stocks is 2.9%.
PRIM is in the portfolios of Michael Price of MFP Investors LLC.
Recent Trades of Rhapsody Acquisition Corp. by CFO:
- Buy: Exec. VP, CFO Peter J Moerbeek bought 2,500 shares of PRIM stock on 03/20/2009 at the average price of $3.6; the price of the stock has decreased by 3.06% since.
Recent Trades of Rhapsody Acquisition Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: See Remarks Brian Pratt bought 200,000 shares of PRIM stock on 03/19/2009 at the average price of $3.75; the price of the stock has decreased by 6.93% since.
- Buy: Director Stephen C. Cook bought 3,500 shares of PRIM stock on 03/19/2009 at the average price of $3.9; the price of the stock has decreased by 10.51% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.