Origen Financial Inc is an internally managed and internally advised company that has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust. Based in Southfield Michigan with significant operations in Ft. Worth Texas Origen is a national consumer manufactured home lender and servicer. It offers a complete line of home only products and land home conforming and non- conforming products. Origen also provides servicing for manufactured home only and land home loans. Origen Financial Inc. has a market cap of $18.41 million; its shares were traded at around $0 with and P/S ratio of 0.27.
Recent Trades of Origen Financial Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: CEO Ronald A Klein bought 5,900 shares of ORGN stock on 05/28/2009 at the average price of $0.7; the price of the stock has decreased by 100% since.
- Buy: CEO Ronald A Klein bought 531 more shares of ORGN stock on 05/26/2009 at the average price of $0.7; the price of the stock has decreased by 100% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.