AMCON is a leading wholesale distributor of consumer products including beverages candy tobacco groceries food service frozen and chilled foods and health and beauty care products with distribution centers in Illinois Missouri Nebraska North Dakota and South Dakota. The company operates through two segments: Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food. The Wholesale Distribution segment has five distribution centers that distribute the products to approximately 4000 retailers such as convenience stores discount and general merchandise stores grocery stores and supermarkets drug stores and gas stations as well as serves institutional customers including restaurants and bars schools sports complexes and vendors and other wholesalers. The Retail Health Food segment operates retail health food stores which carry natural supplements groceries health and beauty care products and other food items. AMCON Distributing Company is based in Omaha Nebraska. AMCON Distributing Company has a market cap of $22.72 million; its shares were traded at around $40.79 with and P/S ratio of 0.03. The dividend yield of AMCON Distributing Company stocks is 1%. AMCON Distributing Company had an annual average earning growth of 11.6% over the past 5 years.
Recent Trades of AMCON Distributing Company by CEO:
- Buy: CEO and Vice Chairman, 10% Owner Christopher H Atayan bought 102,964 shares of DIT stock on 06/30/2009 at the average price of $38.84; the price of the stock has increased by 5.02% since.
Recent Trades of AMCON Distributing Company by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Director William F Wright sold 102,964 shares of DIT stock on 06/30/2009 at the average price of $38.84; the price of the stock has increased by 5.02% since.
- Sell: President Kathleen M Evans sold 4,500 shares of DIT stock on 04/24/2009 at the average price of $35; the price of the stock has increased by 16.54% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.