IEC Electronics Corp. is a full service ISO 9001 and 9002 certified contract manufacturer employing state-of-the-art production utilizing both surface mount and pin-through-hole technology. IEC offers its customers a wide range of manufacturing and management services on either a turnkey or consignment basis including design prototyping material procurement and control concurrent engineering services manufacturing and test engineering support statistical quality assurance and complete resourcemanagement. (PRESS RELEASE) Iec Electronics Corp has a market cap of $49.6 million; its shares were traded at around $5.83 with a P/E ratio of 10.7 and P/S ratio of 1.
Recent Trades of Iec Electronics Corp by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Director Eben S Moulton sold 19,875 shares of IEC stock on 08/06/2009 at the average price of $5.83; the price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
- Sell: Director James C Rowe sold 100,000 shares of IEC stock on 08/05/2009 at the average price of $5.74; the price of the stock has increased by 1.57% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.