President & CEO of Oil States International Inc. (NYSE:OIS) Cindy B Taylor sells 1,100 shares of OIS on 08/25/2009 at an average price of $31.53 a share.
Oil States International Inc. is a diversified oilfield services company. With locations around the world Oil States is a leading manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and subsea pipelines and a leading supplier of a broad range of services to the oil and gas industry including production-related rental tools work force accommodations and logistics oil country tubular goods distribution and land drilling services. Oil States is organized in three business segments Offshore Products Tubular Services and Well Site Services. Oil States International Inc. has a market cap of $1.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $30.28 with a P/E ratio of 6.2 and P/S ratio of 0.5. Oil States International Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 44.3% over the past 5 years.
OIS is in the portfolios of David Dreman of Dreman Value Management.
Recent Trades of Oil States International Inc. by CFO:
- Sell: VP-CFO & Treasurer Bradley J Dodson sold 5,000 shares of OIS stock on 06/04/2009 at the average price of $27.8; the price of the stock has increased by 8.92% since.
Recent Trades of Oil States International Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Sr.VP Accounting & Corp. Sec. Robert Wesley Hampton sold 20,000 shares of OIS stock on 06/05/2009 at the average price of $27.25; the price of the stock has increased by 11.12% since.
- Sell: Sr.VP Operations Christopher E Cragg sold 6,250 shares of OIS stock on 06/04/2009 at the average price of $27.68; the price of the stock has increased by 9.39% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.